For most visitors to the Kingdom, visa are obtainable upon arrival at both Phnom Penh and Siem Reap International Airports in Phnom Penh . At land crossing from Thailand, visas are available at Poipet Banteay Meanchey and Cham Yeam (Koh Kong province). Visitors who enter from Vietnam through Bavet (VN: Moc Bai) or Ka-Om Samnor (VN: Chao Doc) will need to have already obtained their visas prior to their arrival
Some nationalities are required to get visa in advance in their country: Afghanistan, Algeria, Arab Saudi, Bangladesh, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Nigeria.
A passport and visa are required. Tourists and business travelers may purchase a Cambodian visa valid for one month at the airports in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap and borders. Both require a passport valid for at least six (6) months from the expiry date, 01 recent passport-sized photo. A departure tax is charged on all domestic and international flights.
Airport Tax (Passenger Service Charges):
For International Travel
Adult US$25 : Subject to change
Under 12 years old US$13
Under 2 years old FREE
Under 12 years old US$10
Under 2 years old FREE
For Domestic Travel:
The entry points to obtain Visa:
- Phnom Penh International Airport
- Siem Reap International Airport
- Bavet International Check Point (Svay Rieng Province)
- Kha Orm Sam Nor International Check Point (Kandal Province)
- Koh Rohka International Check Point (Prey Veng Province)
- Banteay Chakrey International Check Point (Preyveng Province)
- Tropeang Sre International Check Point (Kratie Province)
- Prek Chak International Check Point (Kampot Province)
- Phnom Den International Check Point (Takeo Province)
- Oyadav International Check Point (Rattankiri Province)
- Tropieng Phlong International Check Point (Kampong Cham Province)
- Cham Yeam International Check Point (Koh Kong Province)
- Poi Pet International Check Point (Banteay Meanchey Province)
- Osmach International Check Point (Odor Meanchey Province)
- Sihanoukville International Check Point (Sihanoukville Province)
- Choam Sanguam International Check Point (Banteay Meanchey Province)
- Prum International Check Point (Pailin Province)
- Doung International Check Point (Battambang Province)
- Preah Vihear International Check Point (Preah Vihear Province)
- Dong Krolar International Check Point (Steung Treng Province)
- Tropieng Kreal International Check Point (Stung Treng Province)
It is required for the visa applicants to submit passport, application forms, a recent passport-style color photograph, and such other documents as determined by the status of stay.
- Single entry visa fee for tourist (T) (30 days): US$ 30
- Single entry visa fee for business (E) (30 days): US$ 35
Tourist & Business Visas:
Visitors from countries not under Visa Exemption Agreements must apply for a Tourists (T) or business (E) visa valid for one month at the points of entry.
Visa K can be issued to a Cambodian national entering the Kingdom on a foreign passport. (The applicant has to provide well-documented evidence, such as proof that one’s parents were Cambodian).
The nationals of the Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia do not need a tourist visa and may stay in Cambodia for 21 and 30 days respectively.
The tourist (T) and business (E) visas can be extended at the Immigration Department, National Police. The Diplomatic (A), Official (B) and Courtesy (C) visas can be extended at the Consular Department, Ministry of Foreign Affairs. A tourist visa can be extended only once for up to one month (single entry).
A business visa can be extended for:
- One month (Single entry)
- Three months (Single entry)
- Six months (Multiple entry)
- One year (Multiple entry)
- Overstayers will be fined US$ 5 per day.
PLEASE NOTE: Carlosantonio can’t and wont be held responsible for any changes or differences regarding this information.We state that you check with your embassy first before anything or the countries embassy you are visiting as many countries change things as fast has you change your mind, Such is life!! Enjoy your trip , stay safe and look ahead to the wonderful opportunities you will encounter., f you need any advice we are always willing to help , just send us some details below.